Lake in the Hills Triathlon
Sunday June 16, 2019
- Elite wave starts at 6:30 a.m. followed by a time-trial start at 6:35 a.m.
- This local event is great for beginners and elite athletes. The course consists of a 0.5 mile open water swim, 15.5 mile bike with rolling hills and a 4.0 mile run with rolling hills for a total distance of 20.0 miles.
Packet Pickup - Packet pickup available race day morning
Athlete Race Day Info
Swim Course (0.5 mile)
See map of swim course.
Bike Course (15.5 miles)
See map of bike course
Run Course (4.0 miles)
See map of run course
Elite wave starts at 6:30 a.m. followed by a time-trial start at 6:35 a.m.
- Finisher Medal
- $150 Cash Prize Overall M&F
- Top 3 Overall M&F
- Fastest Swim Split Award M&F
- Fastest Bike Split Award M&F
- Fastest Run Split Award M&F
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Age Group Awards
Awards will be given out approximately 10 minutes after the last person crosses the finish line.
The top three overall male and female winners are not eligible for age group awards. Those participating in the elite wave are not eligible for age group awards.
15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
Total race time will be recorded with split times (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run) indicated in the final results. Timing chips will be distributed the morning of the race at the Indian Trail Beach pavilion next to T1.
- Early Registration $75 (02.05.2019)
- Standard Registration $85 (until 04.01.2019)
- Team Registration $120
The cutoff for registration is Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. or when race registration has reached 400 entries.
Transfers will be allowed until 6/07/2019 23:59. The originally registered athlete will be charged $5.00.
Athlete Race Day Info
Pre Event Group Training Sessions
Indian Prairie Park
Indian Prairie School
Please be advised that there is no parking at the Indian Trail Beach or Ken Carpenter Park parking lots.
Race Volunteers Needed
Previous Year Results
2017 Age Group
Racer's Edge Athletics Facebook
Shane Firsching, Race Director 224.858.8155 or email@example.com
Matt Kidd, Race Director 224.858.8155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: In the event of unsafe weather conditions, race may be shortened or canceled. Refunds will not be issued in the occurrence of a shortened or cancelled event.